Tuesday 17 July 2012

Social Networking - Truth behind the lies!


Few days back I was enjoying the party with my friends. It was my placement party. I was placed in Facebook. It was my dream job after working on a hacking project offered to me by leading IT Company of India during my engineering. My parents, my family members were really very happy. I was enjoying my time with Rolika as well and I was about to propose her. Rolika was my girlfriend. Everything seemed so perfect; I was able to imagine bright future ahead then.

But, today I am here in a very different situation.  At one instance I was thinking about my friends and on the other about Rolika. How can I forget those candle light dinners, those long drives, walking along with her in the rain? Those sleepless nights in the hostel with friends, booze parties, road trips! Myriad thoughts and feelings were screaming inside me. I was lost in my thoughts when a cop came and said “somebody is here to see you.”

It was Aisha, a friend of mine who completed her law this year itself.

Hi Sachin!

I could not speak a single word. She tried to console me. “I am with you, your friends, family everyone is with you. Just have faith in god and everything will be fine.”

“I have lost my future, my love and even I have lost my self-respect, how can everything be fine?”

Why it happened to me? Why? Why? Why? (My eyes broke into the tears and silence of jail made my cry even louder)

P.S.- I am trying a series of story, so for the coming parts please follow the blog.

10 comments:

  1. Interesting!
    Waiting for the next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good! all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ankit and Sunaina: Glad you liked it! :)
    Will update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Monica: Thank You! :)
    @Swaasti: yeah, will be updating soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yar ye to padha hua tha.. post new ones soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure if you will like this comment..but somewhere you need to improve your way of writing. Also, a few article mistakes here and there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diwakar for giving suggestion, I will surely improve my writing style! :)

      Delete

Pin It

Widgets